This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are completely my own.
What do you look for in a refrigerator for your home? As my kitchen remodel nears the end, I need just two more appliances to complete the update. Right now, I am shopping for the hub of my kitchen and want to share my discovery. The LG InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerator is filled with features that fit both my busy household’s everyday life and entertaining needs.
I spend a great deal of time in my kitchen creating recipes, cooking and entertaining friends and family. We all know everyone ends up in the kitchen, no matter how beautifully designed the rest of the house is, right?! Before shopping for anything during my remodel, I made lists of what I wanted or needed to help me narrow down my options. When it came to the refrigerator, I knew that I wanted a well-designed appliance that offered convenience and organization. Being able to find the ingredients I am looking for with ease is a really important part of recipe creation for me.
LG InstaView Refrigerator
The LG InstaView™ design lets you see inside your refrigerator without ever opening the door—simply knock twice on the unique glass panel. Such a smart idea to keep the cold in (energy saving) while looking for an item. Given the sizes of all the bottles and jars I have on the door, having the adjustable bin heights is a good solution to staying organized.
LG: Number One in Customer Satisfaction
As I did my research, I learned that LG refrigerators are number one in reliability, performance, features, styling and warranty as stated by J.D. Power 2019 Kitchen Appliance Satisfaction Study. In addition, LG ranks highest in customer satisfaction in all refrigerator categories (French-door, side by side, top mount freezer and two door refrigerators). Given I may be buying this LG InstaView refrigerator for the long haul, knowing how highly regarded the brand is means a lot to me.
Craft Ice™ is Mixologist’s Favorite Feature
Having worked in the housewares world for so long, I have seen all the ice mold gadgets that you can buy where you make ONE ice cube at a time in the shape of the mold. Let’s just say that the idea is great if you are only making one drink! But when you are hosting a party, one cube at a time just doesn’t do the trick.
LG has solved this dilemma with their dual ice makers with Craft Ice™ which automatically creates crushed, cubed and LG’s exclusive slow-melting round ice on demand, for upscale, craft drinks at home. These batches help beverages taste the best longer with their slow-melting round ice as they don’t become too watery. What a way to impress your guests with your mixology skills and presentation of your cocktails! In addition, there is an ice maker on the door making traditional cubed or crushed ice if you need it.
Noteworthy Details of the LG InstaView Refrigerator
Here are a some more features that I found beneficial:
- Only LG offers 3 innovative cooling technologies that work together to extend the life of fruits and vegetables and help keep all foods fresh and flavorful
- Linear Cooling maintains consistent temperatures within 1°F of the setting
- Smart Cooling uses digital sensors and an array of vents for total cooling control
- Door Cooling + delivers blasts of cool air that reach all areas of the refrigerator
- Drawer divider: Makes it easy to organize frozen food
- Organize contents with ease: Includes 4 split shelves, 3 fixed shelves, cantilevered shelves and more to provide space for storing items
- Water dispenser delivers filtered water with one touch
- Door alarm: Alerts you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open to save energy
- Dual Ice Maker and Slim SpacePlus ice maker: Provides a steady supply of ice without the mess of having to refill ice trays
If you are in your kitchen as often as I am, having a refrigerator that is built with quality parts and offers a selection of features that will make efficiency top of mind, then take a look at the new LG InstaView™ Door-in-Door® model. Your local Best Buy store can provide you with more details or answer any questions you might have.