If you are a brand, Public Relations or Marketing executive and interested in working with me, please reach out. I welcome the conversation. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspiring Kitchen was created as a means to introduce and educate consumers on products and services in the food, wedding and housewares industry. The opportunity to broaden my reach to share outside of these categories into travel, culinary destinations, gourmet food events, interior design, health and wellness and luxury has been a pleasure to write about and experience.
Here are some examples of how we may be able to work together:
- Food Writer or Recipe Development: I love the creative process of starting with a product and creating a dish that not only tastes amazing but offers beautiful presentation as well. As a writer, I enjoy telling the story of the products or recipes.
- Brand Ambassador: Being a big fan of a brand makes me the best supporter you can find. I love to share “my” discoveries with everyone. I will represent your brand through blog posts, social media and/or in-person events, traveling as needed.
- Brand or Product: I enjoy sharing my experiences with brands that I really like using blog posts or social media to introduce my favorite finds. I am also open to representing your brand or company at culinary events (Chicago Gourmet, Food & Wine Event), conferences (Kitchen Design) or trade shows (International Home & Housewares, National Restaurant Show, Sweets and Snacks Expo) as a few examples.
- Travel/Press Trips: I love to travel, writing about what I am experiencing in a way that makes the reader feel like they are on the trip with me. I will share my travels through blog posts, social media and photography. Some ideas may include trips that are food focused (also health/wellness/spa), luxury, new hotel design or wedding/honeymoon destinations (since I write about wedding registries and am asked about this subject quite often)
- Restaurants: Working in the housewares industry has given me an appreciation for the passion that goes into opening and running a restaurant. I love to share not only the amazing food and service but the art and design that goes into the ambience of the space. It’s an experience all together that I share with followers. I have also worked directly with well known Chefs.
- Charitable Events: This is a personal passion of mine. I have volunteered in some capacity throughout my life to raise money and awareness for causes that are near and dear to me. Many of the efforts I have been involved with lately have tied local or celebrity chefs to the fundraising initiatives. I have written about the events in advance to drive interest and attendance and after, highlighting the event through blog post, social media and photography.
- Marketing and Business Development: On a professional level, I have been a business development and marketing consultant for global corporations. If your business is in need of assistance in this area, I may be able to be of help. Please reach out to discuss this opportunity. With a love of writing (and a Journalism degree!), I am also open to editorial writing short or long term.
- Other ideas? Just ask!
If you are curious about how we might be able to collaborate, please contact me at email@example.com.