Ordering a veggie burger at a restaurant is always a bit of a risk. You are never quite sure what you are going to get in the end. Will it be more beans than vegetables? Bland tasting? Unappetizing in appearance? Have you ever seen an appetizing looking black bean burger???? Or what about buying them at your local grocery store? Do they really look like the picture on the box? Well, I have just tried a new brand, Veggie Patch, and their Mediterranean Patties. And all I can say is, Yum! They are made up of Mediterranean spices, spinach and chickpeas.… Read more
Veggie Burger Archives - InspiringKitchen.com
Get the latest Inspiring Kitchen news sent directly to your inbox!
- 30 Organizational Ideas for the Ultimate Kitchen Design August 3, 2021
- Summer Salad with Don Victor Raspberry Honey Vinaigrette July 28, 2021
- Explore Puglia, Italy: Culinary and Landscape June 30, 2021
- 16 Amazon Prime Day Deals: Housewares and Smart Home June 21, 2021
- A Showstopper Colorful Spring Vegetable Tart May 7, 2021