Pepper Cream Vegetable Pizza Appetizer
An easy to make appetizer using your favorite vegetables, Southeatern Mills Biscuit and Peppered Gravy Mix.
- 1 package Southeastern Mill Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-3 tbsp Southeastern Mills Peppered Gravy
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tsp dillweed, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 10 stalks asparagus
- 1/4 peppers, red and orange
- 1 carrot
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Combine Southeastern Mills Biscuit Mix with milk per instructions on package. Place dough on to silicone pan liner and spread out to approximately 1/4 inch thick square. Press to even the surface. Can make whatever shape you want. Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden brown. Let cool. Mix room temperature cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill and Southeastern Mills Peppered Gravy Mix until all incorporated. Spread evenly across crust.Using chopped vegetables, create a desired pattern or sprinkle to cover pizza completely. Chill for an hour.Cut into squares. Enjoy!