I love coffee. It’s not really a secret. I talk about it on Inspiring Kitchen and in social media pretty often. I don’t drink it for the caffeine. I drink it because I love the taste of good coffee. And that is the key: Good Coffee!
If you could see my kitchen, you would notice all my coffee machine vices. I like learning about new machines, how they work, and if they will accomplish my goals and make tasty drinks. With that said, let me share my newest discovery. The Ninja Coffee Bar. Have you caught the commercials yet? You know, the one with Sofia Vergara. This machine covers a lot of bases in terms of size, strength and type of coffee you want to make.
The Ninja Coffee Bar is the epitomy of a multi-tasker. It has a feature called the Thermal Flavor Extraction which means that it is brewing your coffee with the right intensity, richness and flavor every time.
Want to make a coffee to go in your travel mug? The Ninja Coffee Bar has that all taken care of for you. In the photo, you can see this feature that lets you choose if you want an individual cup of coffee (with your own choice of coffee grounds – no buying prepackaged coffee pods), travel mug, or carafe.
Once you determine this, then you can choose the brew type from the options below:
- Classic brew for a smooth, balanced hot coffee
- Rich brew for a richer than classic and still smooth coffee with more room for milk and cream
- Over ice brew for smooth, rich freshly brewed iced coffee that’s not watered down
- Specialty brew for a strong extract for specialty milk based drinks or blended iced coffee
A few other helpful benefits to this machine:
- Multi serve cup platform – put your favorite mug on it and coffee brews right into it
- Auto IQ – the Ninja Coffee Bar knows how much water to use for each cup size and brew type. On the water carafe, there are icons that show how much water you need for each serving size.
- Drip stop button to let you grab a quick cup of coffee before the full pot is done. (This may be on other machines as well, but for me, this is a must have feature.)
I made a few different kinds of coffee drinks as I was playing with the machine. If you like to order or make anything with steamed or frothed milk, included in the Ninja Coffee Bar is a glass carafe with a frother. I was a little hesitant to believe this would actually work as well as the one on my espresso machine. While it does work well, there are a few steps you have to take that is a little more time consuming than using the attached frother or even an electric one. (Yes, I have one of those too!) I made the Flat White and Vanilla Latte recipes from the cookbook. Both turned out delicious. Perhaps even one less visit a week to Starbucks now….
If you are looking for a new coffee maker, definitely check out the Ninja Coffee Bar.
- The price is really fair ($178) for all you are getting.
- The machine is easy to use.
- You can make numerous different size and types of coffee drinks.
- It comes with a frother.
- You even get a coffee cookbook for lots of recipes that you will want to make.
- For more information, visit here.
What’s your favorite coffee maker? and coffee drink?
Thanks for stopping by!