Ordering a veggie burger at a restaurant is always a bit of a risk. You are never quite sure what you are going to get in the end. Will it be more beans than vegetables? Bland tasting? Unappetizing in appearance? Have you ever seen an appetizing looking black bean burger???? Or what about buying them at your local grocery store? Do they really look like the picture on the box? Well, I have just tried a new brand, Veggie Patch, and their Mediterranean Patties. And all I can say is, Yum! They are made up of Mediterranean spices, spinach and chickpeas.… Read more
Veggie Patch Archives - InspiringKitchen.com
Get the latest Inspiring Kitchen news sent directly to your inbox!
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun Opens 3 New Restaurants January 22, 2024
- A Luxury Tropical Vacation that includes a Gondola and Theme Parks October 16, 2023
- 2023 National Ice Cream Month: Global Flavors, Plant Based and Frozen Novelties July 9, 2023
- 5 Ways to Succeed as a Woman Founder June 28, 2023
- Bucket List Dude Ranch Vacation at Lone Mountain Ranch March 24, 2023
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.