Have you ever been invited to a friend’s house and wanted to bring a baked item but didn’t want to worry the hostess with returning your pan? Or wanted to bake cupcakes but pictured a really fun and creative wrapper? I just learned about an award winning brand of baking pans that are made of oven-safe paper and plastic and come in a wide variety of colors, themes, designs and sizes. For me, this is a perfect opportunity to try out all the recipes that I have been collecting of different breads, desserts, muffins and cakes as it makes sharing so much easier.… Read more
celebrations Archives - InspiringKitchen.com
Get the latest Inspiring Kitchen news sent directly to your inbox!
- National Coffee Day 2021: 14 Coffee Beans and Flavored Treats to Try September 28, 2021
- 30 Organizational Ideas for the Ultimate Kitchen Design August 3, 2021
- Summer Salad with Don Victor Raspberry Honey Vinaigrette July 28, 2021
- Explore Puglia, Italy: Culinary and Landscape June 30, 2021
- 16 Amazon Prime Day Deals: Housewares and Smart Home June 21, 2021