After spending four days walking the International Home and Housewares Show at Chicago’s McCormick Place, over 2,200 exhibitors from around the world and 400 NEW companies, sharing all my favorite finds was going to take two posts. So, in part two of my summary, you will learn about the following:
- Millennials are making an impact on trends.
- Eco-friendly products are gaining momentum.
- Colors are most welcome, wanted and defined in the housewares world.
- Housewares Industry professionals are extremely generous.
- McCormick Place and its three massive halls are huge. 16,000 steps a day. Next year, wear better shoes!
- Too much to share in one post.