This post is sponsored by Bel Brands USA and Mini Babybel Cheese, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Dippable Halloween Snacks with Babybel Cheese – Celebrate Halloween with party perfect melted cheese rounds for dipping in your favorite sauce.
Entertaining is such a creative outlet for me. My favorite part, which will be no surprise, is the menu. Hosting a Halloween party means having treats that appeal to adults and kids. Thanks to Mini Babybel®, I have this covered!
You may be familiar with these little rounds of cheese wrapped in red cello paper. They come in a mesh bag that you will find in the cheese section of your local Target store. (Suggestion: check the store locator before stopping by).
They also come in 6 flavors to choose from:
In stores now, they have these cute Halloween decorated cello wrappers that make them so festive to put in lunches for the kids for the perfect size snack.
Did you know Mini Babybel® are made from 100 percent real cheese? That’s why they taste so good! There are so many different ways you can incorporate these creamy bite size cheese wheels in to your party. An always welcome addition to the party table is a creatively layered cheese tray with your favorite crackers and any of the variety of Mini Babybel® Cheese rounds.
Since the weather around Halloween can be a bit chilly, I decided to add a little melty-goodness to the mix. This easy recipe incorporates your favorite Babybel Cheese by using a lightly seasoned bread crumb mixture and doing a fast dip into the oil to finish it off. Just five steps and you are ready to serve this cheesy deliciousness to your guests.
Now, we know kids love to dip their food into sauces. Secret revelation, so do adults! So offer all different kinds of options from sweet to spicy for your guests. A few I like include:
With all the entertaining you will be doing this holiday season, you will want to be ready when guests stop by to enjoy some good conversation and treats (no tricks!). Until early November, Target will be offering a special savings on Mini Babybel®. Perfect planning, right?! Happy Halloween!
- 6-8 Mini Babybel Cheese rounds
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, seasoned with your favorite herbs/spices
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 flour
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- Heat oil in deep fry pan
- Remove wax wrapper from cheese
- Dip cheese in flour till lightly coated
- Dip floured cheese in egg till lightly coated
- Dip egg coated cheese in breadcrumbs
- When oil is sizzling, with tongs, carefully place coated cheese into oil. As soon as crispy brown color appears, turn over cheese. About 2 minutes total for both sides.
- Using tongs, remove from pan and place on paper towel to catch excess oil.
- Dip in your favorite sauces.
- Can add heat (cayenne) to flour mixture if desired.
- Make your own or buy breads crumbs seasoned or not.