This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are exclusively my own.
Photos have the opportunity to capture the moments in time you want to remember. Whether you are snapping shots of your travels, family celebrations or your delicious recipes, you will want them to be the best they can. But editing the photos to truly reflect what your eye saw is another story altogether. That’s where Adobe Photoshop Elements software comes in.
As a freelance writer and instagrammer, my photographs are very important to me. This past month, I have been to three countries exploring the culinary world: Finland, Mexico and the U.S (Naples, Florida). All fabulous trips where I saw so many things I want to remember and share. I spend a great deal of time editing the photos to showcase the sights and experiences I had on my travels. Whether I am highlighting certain images, getting creative with marketing focused projects, creating collages or adding fun emojis/images to photos, having an editing tool that can make the process easy to understand and time efficient is key.
An example of a photo from my travels:
Adobe Photoshop Elements Features
That’s where Adobe Photoshop Elements comes in. This incredibly well thought out software helps to accomplish many tasks that I am working on. As I have played around with the various features of the software, I am amazed that I can actually do it myself! The videos and tutorials they offer are so helpful. The following are some of the editing options I have found useful:
- Remove objects or people that I don’t want in the photo – this happens all the time!
- Replacing backgrounds to make the person or item stand out or create a different ambience.
- Helping people look their best – smoothing out skin tones or opening eyes when closed.
- Guided edits (that help is so appreciated!) to make the photos the best they can be.
- Adding patterns to enhance the photo – like doing hearts around family members faces.
- Using the Adobe Sensei AI technology opens the door for the photos and videos to be the most special they can be.
- Add images from one photo into another with just a few clicks.
- Add humor to your life with the memes you can create effortlessly to be shared on social media.
Adobe Sensei AI Technology
This easy to use program lets you create beautiful images with photo effects, slideshows and collages powered by the Adobe Sensei AI technology. With a hard drive filled with thousands of photos, finding what I want can be daunting. Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 helps me to organize my files with Adobe Sensei-powered smart tags, people recognition and auto photo curation based on quality, faces and subjects. And, if you want your photos to live on in gifts, there is a wide assortment of cute designs to choose from. No need to go to any other website. You can do it all from the Adobe Photoshop Elements site.
Now that I have piqued your artistic curiosity, just go to Best Buy to get the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 software. It works on both Windows and Mac operating systems but review the specifics on their site before purchasing just to be sure.
With the holidays fast approaching, now is the time to explore the tutorials so you can create memories to last a lifetime. Now, smile and say “Cheese”!