This post is sponsored by Viva® Vantage®. All comments are exclusively my own.
Are you like me and buy the same paper products each time you go to the store? If so, you should join me in the 7-Day Switch Up event that Viva® Vantage® is throwing. Here’s our chance to try their paper towels and see what we think. I even had the opportunity to attend a Viva® Towels party to learn more about the brand and the Viva® Vantage® benefits.
During our gathering, we had experimented with different ways we might use paper towels in our daily life. One of the ways that definitely stood out for me was using them as a colander. I wash fruit and vegetables every day, which means I am washing the colanders constantly. To “switch it up”, I tried washing fresh cranberries using the Viva® Vantage® towels as my colander. It worked beautifully! The cranberries felt secure in the paper towels without me worrying that they were going to fall through and into the sink.
This gave me an idea for when I got home. Since I grow fresh herbs and like to keep some in the fridge for when I am cooking, I just dampened the Viva® Vantage® and wrapped it around the rosemary and basil leaves for when I need them. The sponge-like absorbency helped to keep each little packet fresh and green.
Another great idea for using the Viva® Towels is to wash and clean apples (lots of them) for our caramel apple project. They stayed strong for all the apples we cleaned. And as you can see, we had lots of fun decorating our treats. I also noticed that each sheet had a “stretchy-strength” which Viva® Towels calls their “revolutionary V-Flex™ Weave”. I really liked that feature as I use paper towels to do cleaning in my kitchen and bathroom. However, my experience when scrubbing the counters or even some cookware was the sheets just fell apart in my hands once they got wet. Not the Viva® Vantage® ones though. They held up through my whole dinner clean up and were even ready for their next job. The stretch delivers scrubbing power that I need when cleaning stainless steel cookware. That’s a big benefit for me.
Curious to try your own 7-Day Switch Up using the stretchy-strength and great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®? Here are some ideas for you to start with:
7-Day Switch Up Tips:
- Ditch the bulky colander in favor of a paper towel. Place veggies and fruit on a sheet of Viva® Vantage® paper towels under a running faucet to function as a strainer; the stretchy-strength will keep the towel intact when wet.
- Keep lettuce fresh longer by wrapping a paper towel around a head of lettuce to soak up excess moisture.
- Hand wash and dry wine glasses and other stemware using the cloth-like texture of Viva® Vantage® paper towels for a sparkling finish.
- Replace the need for a vegetable scrubber by using the great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels to properly clean mushrooms, potatoes, etc.
- Need to chill white wine quickly? Don’t dilute it with ice; wrap a damp paper towel around the bottle and put in the freezer to chill rapidly.
- Slip a damp paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from shifting while slicing and dicing.
- Need to get that grime off your stove? The great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels allows you to clean the toughest messes and restore your kitchen’s shine.
Just to show how confident the Viva® brand is in their stretchy-strength, they are offering consumers a coupon to purchase and try their product. You can find the coupon here. Then, once you have tried the 7-Day Switch Up, go to their website to dish on your switch up and enter for a chance to instantly win a $100 gift card. This is a great way to try Viva® Vantage® out in your own home.
After using Viva® Vantage® this week to do tasks around the house – I even used it to wash my kitchen windows leaving no lint behind! – I am not surprised to learn that they were named a 2015 Product of the Year. Try it for yourself. I think you will agree!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®.